The Class Schedule for Summer-2014 will be available at midnight on March 24, 2014 at www.iubat.net It will remain available till April 02, 2014 mid night. All registered IUBAT students are required to enroll in courses for Summer 2014 by April 02, 2014 mid night through the following procedure:
1. Open Class Schedule by clicking www.iubat.net from anywhere with internet access.
2. Choose the course/courses from the Class Schedule.
3. If you are under Probation, Suspension, Dismissal list, you can take maximum 8.5 credit hours, not only that first you have to select your completed course/courses in which you got D or F.
4. If you cannot choose course/courses, contact your Department or College immediately for resolution of the problem.
6. Those who will select retake course, they must select section name with number. Like ENG 101 A1, MAT 107 B1, CSC 103 C1…
7. For System related problem mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Without enrolling in classes of a course, you cannot study that course for Summer 2014.